Preview

image preview

Creation Date

1921

Description

Wilson Hall, Erected in 1912, Was the First Resident Hall for Women, Serving Both Students and Faculty, at Tennessee Agricultural and Industrial Normal School. The Dormitory Was Named in Honor of the School's First Dean of Women, Mrs. Mary L. Wilson During the Year 1934-1935.

Keywords

Buildings; Students; Universities & colleges;

Share

 
COinS