Hale Hall Was One of the Three Buildings Erected in 1927 at a Cost of $125,000, and Was Dedicated in 1935. The Building Was Named for the School's First President, William Jasper Hale.
Physical Rights are retained by Special Collections and Archives - Tennessee State University. CopyrightÂ© is retained in accordance with U.S. Copyright laws. To order a reproduction or inquire about permission to publish, please contact email@example.com. (Please cite object file name of collection).
Buildings; Dormitories; Universities & colleges;